About SERVPRO of Lee County
James M. & Susan & Edward C. Culpepper, Bobby C. Bryan
Owners of SERVPRO of Lee County
SERVPRO of Lee County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Lee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We know that disasters are never planned, which is why we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all 365 days out of the year.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lee County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Alabama HVAC Certification #14127/#14107
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Opelika Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 C.E.O (Creating an Excellent Organization)