Storming and Your Local School
When a storm hits and flooding starts, your contents are at risk. When you sit down and think about how many different contents are in a school between the desks and the books and the list goes on- it really starts to add up. We have quite the number of ways to handle your content restoration because we strongly believe in our "Restore > Replace" mentality.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
So now you know a little bit more about how we can clean your contents (for your home or business of any kind). If you find your school being affected by storm damage, trust the professionals to handle your contents well. Give us a call at (334) 821-4858.